Becoming a Tri Delta is a life-changing experience filled with new friends, responsibilities and exciting character-building opportunities.
Tri Delta is an organization founded by women to provide opportunities for women to live, learn and lead...with Purpose, for a lifetime. Today, over 16,000 collegians and 200,000 alumnae make up our amazing network of sisters.
Tri Delta Points of Pride:
- Tri Delta was the first women’s fraternity to be founded as a national organization with complete plans for governmental structure and expansion.
- Tri Delta was a founding member of the National Panhellenic Conference, along with seven other organizations.
- Tri Delta was the first National Panhellenic Conference organization to establish a non-discrimination policy.
- Tri Delta was the first women’s fraternity to hold a national leadership school.
- Tri Delta is the only organization to have a national Greek-letter mother’s sorority, Tri Psi.
WHY CHOOSE DELTA DELTA DELTA?
Delta Delta Delta has distinguished itself by shaping women with sisterhood and service since 1888. Tri Delta’s strong history is valued in each chapter, holding to the sorority’s key values; Commitment to diversity, high standards of excellence, responsibility to serve, and dedication to leadership development.
Tri Delta alumna can show their continuing support of the sorority by writing a reference letter to a collegiate chapter. These letters do not guarantee a potential new member will be invited into the sorority, but they are taken into consideration during membership selection.
(Most chapters provide the link to the actual form, but this is the link to the tab on the nationals’ website: http://www.tridelta.org/alumna/reference_formpublic)