Tri Delta

Lambda Chapter at Baker University

Chapter Officers

Jenna Black

President

Organizer, KU basketball fan and amateur ultimate frisbee champion.

Allie Howland

Vice President of Finance

Egg connoisseur and workout enthusiast.

Lily Stephens

Vice President of Chapter Development

Bringing the PNW to Kansas one photograph at a time.

Maddy Lutz

Vice President of Administration

If elected president, Lilly Pulitizer would become the national brand.

Elizabeth Hanson

Vice President of Public Relations

Photography obsessed and a proud hot mess.

Lexi Weidman

Academic Development Chair

The proud mother of eleven succulent plants.

Alison Prather

New Member Educator

Loves dancing, doggos and any food that is bad for you.

Caringtyn Julian

Vice President of Membership

Recruiter of girls and wearer of pearls.

Baylee Bartgis

Member Development Chairman

Alaskan bred health junky, found most commonly in a cow suit.

Autumn Green

Philanthropy Chairman

This Southern Belle is most comfortable watching the sunset in a diesel truck.

Hannah Daughtery

Social Chairman

Currently recovering from a quarter-life crisis.

Erin Gutierrez

Sponsors Chairman

Professional Disney movie quoter who was voted Best Hugger in the House three years running.

Elise Jamison

Continuing Education Chair

Catch this woman traveling the world, eating Indian food and doing yoga.

Kaitlyn Baker

Secretary

She doesn't sing in the car, she performs.

Maggie Shea

House Manager

Basically a Pro Dodgeball Player and should be Vine famous, but isn't.

Mallory Hiebert

Body Image 3D Coordinator

Probably shopping at Ulta, if she isn't eating pasta.

Kristiaan Edwards

Treasurer

Excels in science but disgraceful when it comes to simple tasks.

Abigail Dawson

Assistant New Member Educator

Just your average curly headed girl who isn't afraid to break a nail on the farm.

Olivia Jamison

Reference Chairman

She never misses a new episode of Grey's Anatomy, or Scandal, on a Thursday night.

Hadley Kaff

Licensing Chair

Avid Parks and Rec watcher and you could say her other home is Disney World.

Cheleia Marshall

Panhellenic Delegate

As quiet as she is loud, she's the most loving person you'll ever meet.

Gretchen Boxberger

Activities Chairman

Lover of 'The Office' and spends her time playing iPhone pool.

Carly Hassenstab

Risk Management Chairman

Future wife of Spencer Reid on Criminal Minds and loves horror movies.

Juliana Loyd

Chapter Correspondent

Catch Juliana at the local flower shop thinking about puzzles, Chrissy Teigen and coffee.

Michaela Krebs

Alumni Relations Chair

Telling terrible jokes and laughing 90% of the time and eating peanut butter the other 10%.

Shelby Brown

Assistant to House Manager

Eats, breathes and lives chips and guacamole.

Hannah Flynn

Assistant to Vice President of Membership

Self-proclaimed makeup guru hailing from Nevada.

Katie Unsell

Internal Philanthropy Chair

Would rather eat snacks than a four-course meal.

Claire Anderson

Intramural Chairman

She's adventurous, compassionate, caring, kind and never stops laughing.

  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image